If you still haven't heard about the recent gadget development in the world of photography or video artistry, chances are that you're going to be thrilled!
'Weighing 300 gms, it can travel up to an exceptional speed of 31 mph, clear HD images and video of up to 1080p' - The DJI Spark Drone has already reached the epitome of success.
It is one the most utilzed and profitable toys launched in year 2017. All of this beauty is mounted on a two-axis mechanical gimbal powered with Ultra Smooth technology, is not only an incredible feat, but actually works like a dream in the real world!
Though being such a small and light weight device, normal flow of wind would not have any effect on the clarity of the photos or videos captured by it! Being such a well crafted and useful device, it is helpful in a plethora of ventures; installed with highly proficient palm sensation technology shows eye of edgy, affinity for effortless.
While it might be tiny, this drone comes fully packed with some drool-worthy technology, including obstacle detection, GPS, stabilization and the ability to recognize hand gestures as flying commands!
It has come with heart to thrill the young generation who are ever so keen on trying new technology, photography lovers and many more; making it the perfect device to capture all your glorious moments. All these features comprise of a perfect package making it this generations perfect toy.
- General Specification of DJI Spark Drone -
- Lens - FOV 81.9° 25 mm (35 mm format equivalent) f/2.6 (shooting range: 2 m to ∞)
- ISO – Video 100 – 3200 / Photo 100 – 1600
- Shutter Speed – 2-1 / 8000s
- Image Size (JPEG)–
- 3968×2976 when shooting without tracking an object
- 1440×1080 when tracking an object in ActiveTrack or Gesture mode
- 1440×1080 with ShallowFocus
- 2300×1280 with Pano (horizontal)
- 960×1280 with Pano (vertical)
- Video Resolution (MP4 (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)) – Full HD: 1920×1080.
- Battery Capacity –
- Flight Battery - 1480mAh
- Remote Controller Battery – 2970mAh
All electronic gadgets have positive and negative aspects, the DJI Spark Drone can also be analyzed on this account. Some of the pros and cons of this device are bulletined below:
- Advantages of DJI Spark Drone
- Gesture Control Technology: The feature of DJI SPARK DRONE gesture control is very important when you are running it. You can hold this drone and rut it, take pictures or video using simple hand gestures. Yes! its click easy! DJI Spark Drone provides this amazing feature of gesture control allowing you to move it the way you want it to.
- Absolutely Compact: Being such a utilitarian device, it also comes in a compact form so that you can carry it anywhere you want! No addition to your luggage woes as it just weighs 300 grams! Unlike most other drones, the DJI Spark Drone also has stubbly feet rather than extended landing gear. This is in part to keep the drone as small as possible while also making it comfortable enough to hold when landing the drone onto your palm. The DJI Spark Drone might be tiny but its body feels dense and solid as a rock.
- No budget woes: This small drone provides all that you need in today's time! Families can invest in a Spark; it simply means your new family camera and can fit inside you beach bag with yourdaily essentials or in your teen's backpack with ease. Wholesome goody, isn’t it? People are able to get aerial views for marketing and fly the drone indoors with ease, simply by using hand gestures, just for $499!
- Having Advantages, it also has some disadvantages:
- Light weight: Having just a mere weight of 300 grams, it cannot withstand itself in acutely windy conditions. DJI being so useful can be destroyed if used in harsh weather conditions.
- Disturbing Privacy: Though it has a clear and a perfect camera and can capture distinctly hd images, it can also be used in a negative way. People can use it to capture and image from far behind and this being VPS (Visual Positioning System) which is known the indoor positions using sonar and camera sensor, one can fly this drone indoor without connected to GPS for known the locations.
- Camera Woes: The 1/2.3-inch camera sensor is not going to perform well in low-light scenarios. However, flying drones at night isn't advised for the safety of your drone and the people around it. Video resolution is limited to 1080p, which is below today's popular 4K resolution but still pleasing to the eye.
- Things to remember before filming using a drone –
- Remember to fly within the range of your eyesight.
- Do not fly your drones in and around restricted areas, government offices and banks.
- Do research about drone law of your country.
- Do not film anyone without their permission. Respect their privacy.
- Avoid crowded place as it might offend the general public.
- Do not fly the drone if there is too much wind.
We think it’s a deal to steal! It’s time to drool over your DJI Spark Drone's oh-so-awesome technology!